15 Woodlands Road, Taren PointContact for price
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: House
- Land size: 746 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
exceptional size & exceptional views
Boasting a commanding position with breathtaking views that sweep right across Woolooware Bay through to the city skyline, this outstanding, king sized residence is the perfect fit for a large family. Set on a sensational block of over 740m², on the high side of a prestigious street with a desirable peninsula position, this executive level home is sure to impress
- Amazing fully serviced, covered outdoor entertaining areas feature both coal burning & natural gas stainless steel BBQ’s plus a wood fired pizza oven
- An enormous master suite offers a bay window. full sized bathroom with a spa & double vanity plus a walk-in wardrobe
- Built-in wardrobes in every bedroom
- Established home office with fitted bespoke cabinetry & desks
- Stunning entry foyer & staircase with a light filled architectural void
- Stylish formal lounge & dining areas with high ceilings, designer bulkheads & polished bamboo flooring
- Sun soaked informal sitting & meals area opens onto the stylish high gloss, stone & stainless steel kitchen
- Separate parent’s retreat on the ground floor with an adjoining powder room
- Large utility room with ceiling mounted Yamaha surround speakers creates an ideal multi-media space
- Natural gas heating & instantaneous hot water as well as ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double garaging with auto doors & internal access
- Dedicated hard stand areas provide perfect off street parking for extra vehicles, boats, trailers or a caravan
- Fully secured site with masonry perimeter fencing, auto gate and video intercom
- Excellent position in a blue chip neighbourhood right at the “gateway” to the Sutherland Shire
-Just a short 200 metre stroll to the Shorebird waterfront reserve, there is easy access to the local boat ramps & the Cronulla to Brighton bayside walk is right at your front doorstep
- INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT AT ANY TIME contact Michael Giles 0407 304 056
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
We will definitely recommend Michael to our friends and relatives
We were looking for a real estate agent to sell our property and I happened to phone our family doctor to inform our intentions to move out of Sutherland after 28 years. He immediately suggested I contact Michael Giles to check if he could help us to sell the house. During the initial meeting, Michael stood out as the best agent among the 4 local estate agents we consulted to obtain market opinions. He was very supportive throughout the sales process and provided valuable guidance and advise on how to prepare the property for public viewing. Michael found a buyer for the property within a week of advertising and he then negotiated to get the best price for us. We will definitely recommend Michael to our friends and relatives.
- Kithmal & Nilanthi
Michael was fantastic throughout the entire process
My parents had been in their home in Sylvania for 61 years, having bought the land prior to their wedding and then built the original house, and extended it as the family grew over the years. So the decision to move to a retirement village was a hard one for them. It also happened quite quickly due to their changing health needs so we all needed to work quickly to make sure that the house sale went through in the right time frame.
Michael was fantastic throughout the entire process - right from the start he was sensitive to their needs. They had never moved house or sold a property and so all of this process was new to them. At their age too it was all quite confusing, and Michael treated them with respect and kindness and this them feel so much more comfortable with the process.
In addition to the care he showed them, he was very good at professionally handling the communication with the rest of the family across the sales period.
The whole process was handled efficiently and we were able to achieve an excellent price in a soft market within 3 weeks of placing the house on the market. Michael worked closely with all prospective buyers, and we were able to finalise the sale without the added stress of an auction which we all felt would have been hard for my parents to handle.
I would highly recommend Michael to anyone wanting to sell their property. He was honest and straight with us at all times. He communicated clearly with everyone and made sure that we were all kept up to date with every part of the process. I also felt he acted with integrity with everyone, which is hard to find these days. His fees were very competitive, and this was also important to us so that my parents were able to cover all the costs of the move.
Thank you Michael for helping us all get through a tricky process. Mum and Dad are happy in their new home and this has only been possible due to the work you have done to make sure they got the best possible price and sales terms which brought everything together so well.
Michael brings a level of confidence with his valuable experience
We had no hesitation in engaging Michael Giles to sell our family home following a positive experience with a previous property. Michael brings a level of confidence with his valuable experience and knowledge in real estate and the important negotiations required to secure the best outcome for his clients. It is always emotional selling a home that you love and Michael’s support made the process easier.
GREAT HELP WITH GREAT SUGGESTIONS
Michael is an excellent agent who helped me sell my house in difficult times. He is knowledgeable and honest and was always available and quick to respond to enquiries. In the early stages, he offered sound advice and suggestions and as the process progressed he explained each step giving helpful guidance about possible alternative actions. My house sold and I am very pleased with the outcome