78 Tara Street, SylvaniaFor Sale
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Property type: House
- Listing type: For Sale
A contemporary home of breathtaking proportions that boasts exceptional inclusions along with striking finishes & architectural detail, this sophisticated, executive level residence truly defines bespoke luxury living. Set amongst tranquil leafy surrounds with inviting water views into the bay, this landmark property holds a prestigious position as one of the area’s very finest homes.
Thoughtfully designed, the versatile floor plan caters as easily for a casual everyday lifestyle as it does for entertaining on the grandest scale. Elegant formal lounge & dining areas flow through past expansive family living spaces, out onto a sweeping alfresco terrace that opens up to the magnificent landscaped gardens.
Enjoying all the facilities of a five star resort, you can relax in style around the spectacular in-ground pool from the comfort of your own fully equipped cabana or enjoy a movie with the family in the gold class home theatre
- Solid full brick construction with extensive Italianate tiled flooring & striking mosaic features
- Spectacular formal entry foyer showcases a sweeping spiral staircase with stunning stainless steel balustrading & architectural glazing
- Fully ducted dual zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- Peace of mind with a complete CCTV home security & intercom system
- Sumptuous master suite with bay views, a walk-in change room & an opulent full sized bathroom
- Five bathrooms throughout the home
- Eco friendly 5kw solar electric system & extensive rainwater tanks
- Gold Class standard 9 seat home theatre
- Magnificent chandelier light fittings
- Sparkling mosaic tiled saltwater in-ground pool with an adjoining cabana & outdoor servery
- Striking modern kitchen includes a butler’s pantry, European ilvé appliances, 900 mm oven, integrated dishwasher, stone bench tops & espresso machine
- Self-contained one bedroom apartment on the lower ground floor with its own kitchenette & amenities
- Huge alfresco terrace with commercial grade bi-fold doors plus a kitchen with its own servery
- Premium features include plantation shutters, LED lighting throughout, ducted vacuum, fully tiled oversized double garaging plus extensive storage areas
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS are welcome by appointment
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Vacuum System
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Panels
We will definitely recommend Michael to our friends and relatives
We were looking for a real estate agent to sell our property and I happened to phone our family doctor to inform our intentions to move out of Sutherland after 28 years. He immediately suggested I contact Michael Giles to check if he could help us to sell the house. During the initial meeting, Michael stood out as the best agent among the 4 local estate agents we consulted to obtain market opinions. He was very supportive throughout the sales process and provided valuable guidance and advise on how to prepare the property for public viewing. Michael found a buyer for the property within a week of advertising and he then negotiated to get the best price for us. We will definitely recommend Michael to our friends and relatives.
- Kithmal & Nilanthi
Michael was fantastic throughout the entire process
My parents had been in their home in Sylvania for 61 years, having bought the land prior to their wedding and then built the original house, and extended it as the family grew over the years. So the decision to move to a retirement village was a hard one for them. It also happened quite quickly due to their changing health needs so we all needed to work quickly to make sure that the house sale went through in the right time frame.
Michael was fantastic throughout the entire process - right from the start he was sensitive to their needs. They had never moved house or sold a property and so all of this process was new to them. At their age too it was all quite confusing, and Michael treated them with respect and kindness and this them feel so much more comfortable with the process.
In addition to the care he showed them, he was very good at professionally handling the communication with the rest of the family across the sales period.
The whole process was handled efficiently and we were able to achieve an excellent price in a soft market within 3 weeks of placing the house on the market. Michael worked closely with all prospective buyers, and we were able to finalise the sale without the added stress of an auction which we all felt would have been hard for my parents to handle.
I would highly recommend Michael to anyone wanting to sell their property. He was honest and straight with us at all times. He communicated clearly with everyone and made sure that we were all kept up to date with every part of the process. I also felt he acted with integrity with everyone, which is hard to find these days. His fees were very competitive, and this was also important to us so that my parents were able to cover all the costs of the move.
Thank you Michael for helping us all get through a tricky process. Mum and Dad are happy in their new home and this has only been possible due to the work you have done to make sure they got the best possible price and sales terms which brought everything together so well.
Michael brings a level of confidence with his valuable experience
We had no hesitation in engaging Michael Giles to sell our family home following a positive experience with a previous property. Michael brings a level of confidence with his valuable experience and knowledge in real estate and the important negotiations required to secure the best outcome for his clients. It is always emotional selling a home that you love and Michael’s support made the process easier.
GREAT HELP WITH GREAT SUGGESTIONS
Michael is an excellent agent who helped me sell my house in difficult times. He is knowledgeable and honest and was always available and quick to respond to enquiries. In the early stages, he offered sound advice and suggestions and as the process progressed he explained each step giving helpful guidance about possible alternative actions. My house sold and I am very pleased with the outcome