3 / 13 Murralin Lane Sylvania , SylvaniaFor Sale
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: Townhouse
- Listing type: For Sale
luxury living at its very finest
Style, space & luxury are the hallmarks of this sophisticated executive level home, part of the boutique Palazzo development. An exceptional property of the highest calibre, the signature open plan lounge & dining spaces offer a relaxed & inviting lifestyle. The private roof top terrace offers views across the river and provides a spectacular setting for casual entertaining on any scale.
* Three sumptuous queen sized bedrooms all offer large built-in wardrobes
* Master with its own fully appointed en-suite
* Floor to ceiling garden windows frame the impressive open plan living spaces
* Tranquil alfresco courtyard & BBQ area
* An amazing roof top terrace with a full servery that enjoys 360° water & district views
* Luxuriously appointed kitchen & bathrooms with solid stone, timber and stainless steel finishes
* Huge double garaging easily accommodates two vehicles plus a workshop, storage area & a home gym
* Study / home office space adjacent to the garaging
* Highly sought after, fully secured boutique development with auto access vehicle entry to the basement
* Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Exceptionally well appointed with natural gas hot water & cooking, ducted vacuum, plush full drop block-out drapes and a separate powder room, are amongst the many quality inclusions
* Huge total lot area of over 320m²
* Excellent position that’s handy to Southgate shops with easy transport options at your doorstep
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Vacuum System
- Pay TV Access
committed to throughout the whole process
From the moment I met Michael, I knew he was the right choice. No rubbish or intensive sell.
He walked me through the steps of selling my parents family home.
After coming to see my parents place, Michael came up with a strategy to sell the property, which he was committed to throughout the whole process.
His attention to detail flows through into the documentation produced including letter box drops, photos and the weekly inspection reports where he noted all the prospective buyers comments into a well presented and easy to read format.
Michael has a professional attitude towards his passion of real estate.
I would not hesitate to recommend Michael & his team & would certainly use his services again.
didn’t hesitate to go beyond what I expected of a real estate agent
Michael recently sold my parent’s home of 53 years. It was evident from the start that he had a wide local knowledge and a great deal of experience. He was extremely helpful and didn’t hesitate to go beyond what I expected of a real estate agent. He organized the gardener, pest and building inspections, house and carpet cleaners. Since I live about two hours from the house, he made himself available to open up the house to those carrying out these services and also to the house clearers that removed all my parent’s belongings. He always checked afterwards to see that the job was done properly. He even visited the house to liaise with a Gumtree buyer who came to collect tools that I had sold. Michael guided me through the sale process and communicated regularly about the house preparation, open homes and auction. I am very grateful to Michael for all his help and highly recommend him to everyone looking to sell
keep you informed every step of the way
After 48 plus years we decided to downsize and sell our family home. We have previously sold many investment homes so had some experience to draw on.
Based on recommendation from two of our neighbours we contacted Collins and Giles.
Happy to say Michael Giles went far beyond the norm providing the highest level of personal service through every step of the sale process.
He explained and guided us throughout and while we didn't quite achieve the desired sale price it wasn't because of any lack of effort on Michael's part.
If you want an agency who personally will be involved, who wont load their fees with very doubtful additional services, who wont promise the earth, will keep you informed every step of the way then without hesitation we strongly recommend Michael Giles from Collins and Giles Sylvania.
- Lionel & Sharon
I really valued and trusted his guidance throughout the entire process
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Michael Giles and his team from Collins and Giles Real Estate for their professional and helpful approach when selling our home.
From the moment I met Michael, he made me feel extremely comfortable. His honesty and integrity throughout the entire process is a true testament to his character.
Michael kept me informed every step of the way by providing me with regular updates and was always available to answer any questions I may have had. He has such an in depth and extensive knowledge of the property market and the homes in our area, and I really valued and trusted his guidance throughout the entire process. He was always punctual, reliable and courteous.
I am very pleased with the result that Michael achieved for us and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering selling their home.
Thank you Michael.